Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Lately, I...

Okay, by lately, I mean in since the last blog post.
I'll admit there are three other drafts that I started, but didn't post. Ugh.
September: Work work work work work...yoga yoga yoga. I'm addicted. To yoga. Work's good too, though.
In October, I.... took my first trip to Michigan's UP, and ate some Pasties.
Mallory and her pasty.

Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. 

November: Thanksgiving in Seattle! Visited the wonderful Max and Anna, spent some quality time at one of my favorite places in the world, the Pike Place Market. Drank Starbucks.

December: Got my Michigan on. Can't beat the holidays with the crew below. Also, please note that we are laying out in the sun in December. In Michigan. Ahhh.



January: Took a walk in the snow once. Yes, once. Again, it's been a strange winter here.


February: Hellooo Miami- visited my friend J-nelle! And, I started a ceramics class!
My new "grandpa boyfriends" on the boardwalk in Miami. That was what they called Janelle and me, anyway.

It's been a nice couple of months. But I've got to get back on the horse somehow, and chronicling my adventures seemed to be a good way to start.
That's all. 

1 comment: